- When lighting your candle for the first time burn until the surface is completely melted (usually takes 1-3 hours). This will help to avoid "tunneling".
- Keep wick trimmed 1/4 to 1/8 inch before each burn.
- Burn candle on a heat resistant surface
- Do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
- Stop use when only 1/4 inch of wax is remaining
- Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Do not leave melter unattended while in use.
- Do not add water
- Do not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2 inch of wax